Cream Remover (10g)
Our cream remover has a strawberry scent and will remove lashes effortlessly from your client. The thicker cream will stay in place unlike gel removers that can seep into the clients eyes causing irritation.
HOW TO USE
- Place eye pads to secure lower lashes. Make sure that your client's eyes stay closed during the full removal treatment.
- Apply Cream Remover using a micropore applicator or something similar directly onto lash extensions where the adhesive bond is.
- Leave the Remover on for 5-10 minutes allowing the cream to penetrate into the adhesive. You will see the extensions starting to release and lift from the natural lash.
- Gently remove lash extensions. If they don't come off, leave the product on a little longer. You can use tweezers to manipulate the lashes a bit to remove the extensions.
- Once all extensions are off, remove all residue of Cream Glue Remover then remove the eye pad. Clean the eyelid with our foaming lash cleanser and rinse.
Avoid contact with the skin. Do not allow the cream remover to get in the clients eyes.